Saturday, December 02, 2006

ok... i'm confirm unfriendly if both my best buds say so. grrr.... why!!! i always thought i'm friendly and warm.. no??? no!!??? no!!??? unfriendly not sumone one yan meh!!??? HUH!!!!

i'm still sick. went to the gym this morning. almost died. panting and panting.. my breath cannot catch up. even the instructor could tell i wasn't feeling well. but i'm glad at least i sweat it out.

anyway.. my ever dearest cousin is back from australia!!!! she said she was coming back on the 4th! but she came back on thurs night. lalalala.... and she bought me a pretty handbag. =) MUACKSSS!!!

things are going on fine. except my stupid flu. this auntie on the train today so bad. i coughed and she actually shield herself by using newspaper.. den when i coughed again, she took her newspaper and fan herself. haiya.. i noe la. i dun like people to cough on the train... now i noe how it feels. =/

No comments: