Monday, December 18, 2006

a beautiful monday, clouded with a rainy scene. heavy rain a moment and then gone. cold weather and i'm only drapped in teeshirt and shorts. good weather i would say, but i dun like the heavy rain part. got caught in the rain a little since this morning and due to extreme tiredness, i just went ahead to sleep.

caught deja vu last night. the show's pretty decent. but being in the holiday mood and season, dun really wan a show that requires much thinking. and furthermore, not at night. we wanted a late night movie.. but the latest we can get is 930 at night... and only lasted 2 hours. so after the movie, we went to macs and sat through out and talk cock. nice feeling, decent company. reached home around 6 plus in the morning. result is no gym cos simply cannot go with such a worn out body and not enough sleep.

and why not enough sleeep? unlike my boy who has the whole day to sleep. met my frens this afternoon and headed to ikea. first time to tampines ikea. nice place.. but everytime without fail whenever i go ikea, i've got an urge to want to design my own house. want to buy new house. ikea is sooo cooool lah. nv fail to amaze me with their stuff. i wannna buy stuff for my dream house. i wanna design my dream house!!! haha.. after which, we headed back to my house. totally tired.

but it's nice to hang out with my friends. =)

No comments: