Sunday, November 13, 2005

have been watching tv since i woke up. cannot believe how lucky i am to be able to catch all the good shows today. but because of this little lucky spark i have, i threw my agenda of the day far far away into the back of my mind. but anyway, i'm back now to strat the long list of things i have to do.

so glad to have met up with my all time fav girl yesterday. it feels so long since i last saw any of them and this morn, i finally understood why did chin reject me or not caught any hint tt i dropped. nonetheless, u're forgiven because of ur msg this morn that saved u. anyway, drank at our ldf yesterday night. our next time visit is to venture in, tt's a promise. did not really felt like drinking cos my tummy wasn't feeling that well but i ended up drinking a little and eating a huge amount of food though i was super bloated already. i don't know what came over me but i just felt like eating and when i came home after 12, i even considered stopping over at the pertrol kiosk, getting one tub of ice cream. must be the stress level. having this little eating disorder nowadays. =/

i hate it when my feelings and emotions can be so easily manipulated but why is it that i always succumb only to those who can do so. there are so many questionable things in my life. i don't want to touch them now. don't have the time. once again, i learnt that we should not always depend on people. as much as i love assistant, i don't have the ability to control and understand those 10% type of human in this world. to understand and be comfortable with them.. it takes so much effort. tiring, it definitely is.

somethings i just can't wait and somethings just cannot wait for me.

No comments: