Saturday, June 18, 2005

why do we fall?
'cos we got to learn how to pick ourselves up

classic line but it moved me greatly.

i'm intoxicated. didn't know lilies smell so good. indulging myself in the sweetness of friendship, coffee and freedom. the feeling of control and being in charge is running in my blood now. and it never tasted better.

before today, lost myself in a mist. didn't noe any purpose, didn't noe wad i represented. didn't noe anything at all. felt so lost. but now i noe. i noe wad makes me happy, i noe how to make myself contented and i intend to let myself savour this sweetness for as long as possible. to make my way out of this maze makes me learn yet another thing about myself. it's amazing. yes, i'm on cloud nine.

to those who love me for who i am, to see beyond all my weakness, not judging me and yet still love me. to see the leona that even i thought was lost, i really appreciate it. u guys deserve nothing less than my love and laughter... and i truly thank you guys for sticking around. =)

lillies reall smell so great. smells like happiness.

No comments: