Thursday, June 02, 2005

i did my first major grocery shopping for the family today and spent a total of $50.25. mummy haven't see the bill yet and i seriously wonder what she would say. she only gave me 100 bucks for the month and within second day into the month, i spent half of my family's grocery money. oh no, this goes to show ar, next time, my partner cannot give me very little for the family grocery, won't last. haha~

i didn't buy everything for myself only, k.. if tt's wad u guys out there are thinking. i got buy lotsa things for the FAMILY. it was a total of 5 big bags but i managed to carry all of them out of the shopping centre. am very proud of myself. =) *pats on the shoulder*

had mushroom soup and salad for dinner. i made my salad very pretty. wanted to take a picture of it one, cos dal wld definitely sae i shld take a picture of it if it's really so pretty, but my digi cam ran out of battery. wad a coincidence. so only i can admire my own salad. daddy saw it too though.

am a happy girl tonight. made my own dinner and did the grocery so all those bugging issues and problems, i hope to leave them to tmr. anyway, just a little note: am making fondue tmr. anyone interested? please drop by tampines st. 34. hahaha~

No comments: