Tuesday, June 14, 2005

my enthusiasm died as surprisingly fast as it began. i was just sitting there and suddenly, i'm wondering why am i even here in the first place. something that i used to ridicule at 5 years ago in secondary school, yet i'm in it today. gosh.

how could i forget that i'm impatient as it is. it's not the game that i despise or the people. it's the fact that there's no way it can keep me sitted thrice, twice or even once a week. it's just not me to do such thing. dun get me wrong. i like the game but defintiely not as a hobby. i'm not a quiet person who thinks of how to plan, attack or defend.

ya, those who have forseen it coming, go ahead and congratulate urself. u guys know me even better than i do myself. anyway, it's an experience, am glad i learn something at least.

to digress, once again, reality hit me hard. my life is not as glam as it may seem after all. as much as i wanna think of myself that way, reality sinks deep in. i guess, the goal in my life has been planned ever since the day i learnt of the harsh reality that we call-- life.

No comments: