Tuesday, June 07, 2005

just came home from the airport. went there to send my dear angel off. wanted her to help me buy perfume form duty free.. but forgot to pass her money.. girl, jia you wor. u'll be missed! woke up to an empty house this morning.. can't seem to put into words feelings that i felt.

after the trip to ariport and seeing what i saw, can't help feeling a little sad. for others and for myself as well. ya, where was the " no self pity" rule.. and it didn't help that i came home to an empty house as well. well, nothing unusual happened but seeing the attitude of some people really makes me feel sad. and when i reflect upon myself, i didn't feel any better.

i don't know why i did what i did. it was the most stupid thing anyone could have done and i've made this mistake not once, not twice, it became countless yet i fell for it this time again. what was i expecting or waiting... all assumptions are yet again wrong and somethings just refused to stay where they were supposed to be. they chose to worsen my day when it is already very bad, casuing this great sense of emptiness i felt.

just like the house, a metaphor. tt's exactly how i feel right now.

No comments: