Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I'm a super boring loner today.

I went to office slightly later today around 11 and i thought to myself, eh, i should try some of the stalls in ah moy that always has alot of people q-ing for. And recently watched this food show by bryan wong. he recommended this hakka yong tau foo, which i thinking what is so special about. Apparently, they sell 猪肠粉 together with their ingredients. I am not a fan of it so i took just bee hoon soup. Look at before and after I buy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And that is not even 12 noon. I think the q gets longer.

This is what i had for lunch and dinner.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So boring right. I now end up craving for alot of things. Like Mac's twister fries, korean fried chicken, kembangan mee sua. And the list goes on. I'm so sad i lost my food buddy. =(

No comments: