Sunday, January 15, 2012

i had a very fulfilling and tired weekend. happily tired.

LG is back on every Friday. Never prepared for it and frankly, my heart wasn't there. Too long never do homework, need some getting used to. I love fellowshipping and my new resolution is to follow my boy not to eat after 1030 (which is after cell).

Saturday was a long and sweaty day. The boy and i went to grandma's to help out in preparation for the steamboat. Not much to be done cos Empress Dowager likes to do things herself. Afterthought to myself, i should have just push her out of the kitchen and insist on helping. we might have to eat out next year. and there goes one steamboat session, which is always my favourite. then after we are done in the afternoon, it was still early so we popped over to my aunt's place where we started playing kinnect. i seriously sweat like crazy after 15 minutes or so. haha!! and i m even aching now!!! gosh! and then dinner at my grandma's was like a sauna session altogether. we ate in the kitchen, not much wind and the boy commented we are burning calories as we eat! I so agree!

Sunday which is today ended up as last minute cny shopping for clothes. oh we tried CoCo Curry!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it definitely is nice but my boy prefer the GoGo Curry and i chose the wrong dish. The chicken cutlet sucks!!! must remind myself to eat sausage next time and ask for lesser rice. I wanted to prove i more garang than the boy so i took the highest level of spicy-ness. Shiok but burning to the throat. i couldn't even finish the curry. Haha!

so we walked down from somerset to far east, bought quite a bit of stuff. i am still missing a pair of heels which i eyed at charles and keith. just that they don't have my size. i am going to run around a few branches. and i want a bag too!!!!

No comments: