Tuesday, January 24, 2012

After 2 good days of visiting, i'm still not ready to start work!! I'm not ready to start anything! i just wanna pack up and go Bali! But i m looking forward to this whole busy week though.

Anyway, this year has been relatively different. I spent the first two days of visiting with the boy and for once, we finally went to visit his mum's relatives. They sure have a lot of people there. I love big family! Too bad, he's not very keen on it, he likes things simple, and less noise. So i don't think I will be able to have a lot of huge family gatherings. =/ But i'm sure everyone in my family loves him. Everyone except one. The unreasonable, fussy one. Good job, my love! Keep up the good work.

our hush puppies shoes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and let this whole week roll!! =)

No comments: