Monday, January 02, 2012

first thing i learnt for the new year-- everyone has their own boiling point and it really differs from person to person. when my mum is freaking mad, i find that really funny. however when she makes me boiling hot, she finds it very funny as well. like now, she's angrily packing the mess at the balcony. my huge and tall stack of newspaper, and suddenly, she found a packet of rubbish. I don't know when i left it there and forget to throw, must be quite a while because it's starting to smell. She went hysterical but i found that really funny!

my memory is really getting from bad to worse, what should i do ar? ginko? maybe this is the retribution for laughing at evelyn last time. haha! and i better start remembering my rubbish, mummy just threatened if i forget again, she will make me eat up the rubbish! and i'm laughing out loud again. freaking funny! hahaha

No comments: