Thursday, April 24, 2008

sometimes, kid's memory amazes and amuses me. apparently, sometime ago (i cannot even remember when), my student wanted to give a notebook as a gift. it's a kiddy notebook, and i have no use for it. at that point of time, i wanted to reject it so i flipped abit and say, i dun like notebook inside got scribbles and all. some pages had some drawings here and there.

today after lesson ended, the student gave me the notebook (i couldn't even recognise it's the same notbook). i thought again, i have no use for a kiddy notebook, so i flipped open and say, i don't like notebooks that got nothing inside. so plain (see how fast my brain work when it comes to rejecting things). but of course after i made tt comment, he sae, but u sae u dun like got things inside so i tear out those pages! den i realised it's the same notebook!!! and i cannot reject it anymore. so there it is now, inside my bag. haha

yes, my bad

No comments: