Monday, April 14, 2008

amelia was casually saying my house the lighting for studying is not so ideal and i kinda agree. i know it from long long ago when i tried to study one night, or sometimes even in the afternoon, the lighting is just no good. and when u open up the curtains, the sunlight comes in the wrong way, making it a little irritating to study too.

so anyway, back to the main story. after nic officially off the phone to board the plane last night (we were msging, so i know), i was telling my mum, CASUALLY, i dun really mean anything, that the lights in our house not good for studying. and i was telling her i wanna start studing to have a jing shen ji tuo since nic is in taiwan. those were the exact words i told her. and i sae i need a table lamp cos i recall jie's house got a super bright table lamp. those days while she study with the table lamp while deb and i sleep, i remembered the lamp was really good and bright. so i told her i needed one table lamp. den she asked me wad type.. i dunno much abt table lamps u see, i only remember one advertisment. abt the student writing wrong word due to poor lighting, the 3m table lamp. so i casually told her tt.. and ta-da... it's on my table now already. looks likes everything is predetermined. i gotta work real hard, study real hard for this 135 bucks worth of table lamp.

anyway, my dear nu peng you and to angel too if u are interested. just plan a day or wad... where u can study from morning till night, just tell me which day and i will be available. at least i try to be available. summore now, my weekends are FREE. do consider. the camp is decided by people who attend. i m provider! lol.

this morning, out of habit, i reached over to pick up my phone, thinking i will see one new message, as usualy. when i saw none, realisation hit me. my baby is in taiwan. who's giving me morning msges? anyway, out of tiredness, laziness and wanna nua more, i put the phone beside me and almost fell back to sleep when a msg came in. it's from him. from taiwan. and tt's all the boost i need to wake up to study. =)

No comments: