Sunday, April 20, 2008

it's good to make plans. to cheer myself up. like although class didn't end as early as expected, i got a friend who took notes for me as well as told me wad to copy and stuff. thought i was a loner, but at least i have a friend who bothered.

then went toa payoh. lots of good memories man. apparently, the mian sua is still there, in the red bowl. the fried kuay tiao too, and the lor mee is still there!! the chicken rice, same stall i think and the veggie rice! i remember last time choir camp, we used to pack rice for their dinner from there. it's still there!!! haha... then i rode chin's bike back home and from there home, rushed all the way to IKEA, cos i was afraid i might not ve enough time to shop.

going IKEA makes me happy. i love that place, seeing all the stuff, i really wish i got my own place. then i will buy all the DIY stuff. and fix... okok.. i will get someone else to fix of course. and of course i love the hotdog bun, with tomato sauce. I was quite tempted to get the ikea chair. but i got no table to go with it... wanted to get it for studying purpose. i'm like trying to motivate myself by getting new stuff.

and there's dinner @ astons. =) i love plans.... thanks everyone who made my sat happy. next week must must mug hard... to enjoy the after work plans. =) lalalalala

No comments: