Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i finally officially completed one whole module, as in complete studying it. and i used up almost the whole A4 size exercise book. i can feel the studying mode turning on and warming up slowly already. so as I am deciding which other module to start, i realised i haven't touch one single module at all, study guide brand new and it only makes it worse when i saw someone studying that in the library yesterday. his study guide don't look as new.

yes, i love the library. i think library makes it really conducive for me to study cos it's public area, u cannot keep standing up, sitting down, and cos it's not a school library, they're more strict which means no discussion at all. under such an envrionment, i'm forced to shut up and be more disciplined. i love the library, but i dun like it if i am alone. it feels too lonely, no one to smile to when u look up. anyway, i always feel something for libraries, like when i was really young, i thought my first crush would be someone i met from the library. cliche yeah i know. haha...

i'm sticking to my plans and i'm really really thrilled by it. i know yan finishes exams today. so which means, i can date her out on sat. go chill up abit then go home continue to mug. no more viwawa for me. at least not more than one hr tt kind. can so feel my ranking going down, but the ranking part is wad makes it SERIOUSLY addicitive, at least for me. 15 more days to the boy's return. i'm really excited, but i cannot even wait for his R&R to come, meaning more messages and maybe if he can afford, he can even call. die, i m beginning to forget how he sound...

sometimes i wonder, how people remember each other without meeting for a long time. like how i can remember how he sounds, how he looks like, his little actions? but i guess things always have a way round it. like in my hse, i can still feel his existence, like whenever i thought i would stop thinking abt him, there are things ard to remind me that hey, he still exists, how to so easily forget. his perfume, his guitar stand, his amp, his jacket... too many to list.

haha... on a random note, i love it when i see people leave a comment for me. cos seriously, i'm thinking who still reads about my boring life? as in.. who is even interested to read? i bet u guys ar, is come my blog, scan through. see got major change in me or not. right!?? see.. some of u are already smiling to urself already. tsk....\

back to books!

No comments: