Monday, September 03, 2007

I will not say things such as getting married, forever and ever or anything else that relates to it anymore. I don't think I am ready for it and frankly speaking, I know hardly anyone will be ready for it at a age of 20 but what I meant is that, my love has not matured to even a stage where such thoughts could be entertained. so who exactly was I trying to kid? myself? or just hanging on to the one simple fact, solid it may seem but who knows may dissolve and burst one day?

It takes alot to love. Love is something that happened. We don't know how but it just did and it's sweet but it doesn't mean that could last forever. Anything that we want to last must involve effort and work being put to it. We want good grades after our first decent paper means putting in extra efoort to maintain and to push it to greater heights. Therefore when we want our love to last, effort must be placed in as well. so at this point of my life, i'm not sure I'm ready to take it to that marriage level yet because there are lots of problems to learn and understand. I don't think i'm mature enough to want to take it to the level too. being that naive princess that i wanna be just wun work.

at the end of the day, i feel listening to talking is important. it takes two hands to clap. i've always wanted to be a person who's clear about what she wants and i guess i've attained that. I'm sure i know what I want, just the process seemed a little rocky. i have my own faults and I know that.

i don't even know should i begin this alone... or wait. i'm not the patient kind, tt's why.

No comments: