Sunday, September 23, 2007

the day started out lovely. cause we wanted to prolong the day by spending more time with each other, we woke up early for the church, first session of Sunday's services. time flies and before we knew it, the 11 days belong only in our memories. it's been fun, sweet and due to the fact that i'm having serious mind block, it's nice x1000000000. can't seem to find a word for it now. then a steamboat to end off the night. =)

Anyway, like i always said, life still goes on and time won't stop for anyone. 2 weeks of school has passed and i'm more or less settled in it. more or less confirmed and decided my modules. and now it's like studying time. time to get my life back to the original track i made. Of course like any other human being, i enjoyed this mini break i had together with my baby, yet finding it hard to face reality. finding it hard to get back on track. after getting used to him not being ard, there's this break and i had him all to myself. and now, i've to get used to it all over again, only this time, it might be tougher than the previous.

this pang of loneliness i feel all over again. and sadness as well. it's not because he's going back to army and all. it's just nice that i had somone to depend on during these 2 weeks of adjusting phase. nice to have someone who waits for me. nice to have someone whom i know will always be there when i need. nice to have someone to give me the warmth, to remind me there's nothing called loneliness in my life. he always claim the one in army is the one who suffers most. but from my point of view, it's the one waiting outside. because.. in army, u dun get to think. u dun ve time to think. so who's the one who would be thinking all day long, all the long nights, it's yours truly. i need the strength, i really do.

just some whining i want to get off my chest. i'll be fine. i have things to occupy me. i always do. just a matter whether i want to do them or not. my list of things to do will never be completely empty. and i've mr smiley to accompany me anyway. reality hits. it's time to start on that track.

No comments: