Monday, September 10, 2007

finally, the day has come (and i'm not talking abt yan's birthday). the last day of my freedom, also known as the last day of my baby's torturous imprisonment. how ironic, i know. I'll be starting school official tmr. actually, i'm not nervous or whatever, i'm just afraid that screwed up place will mess it up for me and that i've more things to settle and deal with after which. that's precisely why i dislike that place. so much.

i've always been an extremist and an idealist. i dream of perfection. and also how many things should be like. like i always feel, new school term means new stuff which explains the numerous of bags i have, some only used for one school term. and also how love should be like. how a couple in love should be like. or how the feeling of love should be like. i know this is not the right way but in my life and in my dictionary, these are the definitions i have. maybe that's why i always tend to think too much, cos in life, many things are so not up to standard. and i get disappointed and such disappointment would lead to unhappiness. maybe as i start uni, leading a different phase of my life, i should change my mindset. i should just work hard towards my goals. expect less and give more. maybe then, i would be happier, i hope. but being an extremist i would still stick to it. i want nothing more the the best. either i do it or not. and if i do it and put in all my effort and work, i know i will get it.

yes, this is my attitude to start school. sounds good, hope it'll be really good. and to my baby.. welcome to civilisation for ten straight days!

No comments: