Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. Each and every one made me smile and felt blessed. Thanks for remembering. Thanks to all my beloved girlfriends who celebrated my birthday for me. I made a wish for each and every one of you guys and thank God for having such friends. All of u are special to me. I understood what it meant that birthday w/o you guys meant birthday not celebrated properly. MUACKS!! love all lots! hahaa

At a ripe age of 20, I suddenly realise there's many things I want to do. Was thinking to myself, nothing in this life can be guaranteed. No one can confirm what their future will be like now. Even a millionaire, how can he be sure his fortune will last? maybe his son will cheat him of his fortune? maybe some woman will? or maybe he will lose it in one night? Let's say a business man, thier risks are higer, nobody can be sure that business will not fall, will florish. So i'm thinking, since there are so many maybes in this world, being now and living now is important. everything u do must be done w/o regrets. Cos with regrets, then i can be sure even in the future when u are succeeding, leading a life u wanted, you know that you had regrets. another thing is important,m life life happy. be happy every day because this particular day will not repeat itself anymore.

of course i'm not saying that we shouldn't put in effort to make our future a desirable one. I believe everything in life except r/s, we reap what we sow. but there's still luck involved. we need effort, we also need a teeny weeny bit of luck. so apart from building our lovely future, be happy everyday! =)

I felt i just made a birthday speech!!! hahaa

i thought i will be fine giving tuition on my birthday but on the actual day itself... i wished i had pushed it to another day. supper anyone? spend the last 3 hrs of my birthday with me?

No comments: