Monday, June 18, 2007

Today is Monday and boy, am I feeling so freaking blue. Yes… this is equivalent to being in a bad mood. The don't feel like doing anything except sulking mood, the just wanna sleep in and watch tv mood, the wanna slack and let my ass grow bigger than it already is mood. YUCK! This sucks! Monday's the hardest to get over. Everything just shucks!! I hate this world, for making me work on Monday. This is madness!

And yes, I'm in a bad mood and I wonder how long it will last. Nothing to do in the office is not helping this foul screwed up mood of mine. I just wanna stay home and read my book, is it that hard? Hate Mondays, I hate Mondays. Then again, I was taught how to look on the bright side of things. Like luckily, no class tonight or else my mood will turn from blue to black.

And finally finally… I FEEL FAT!! YUCKS! Those ugly hips and thighs of mine…. Yes yes, the is result and punishment for being a glutton the past 2 weeks or more. ARGGGG!!! Having serious Monday blues and seeing a fat ass and thigh doesn't help !! =( SOBSSSS. I m a sad sad girl. I wanna scream, I wanna tear something, throw some stuff and suck out all the fats in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wan to sleep more……. Sobs. I hate Mondays. Seriously.

No comments: