Wednesday, June 27, 2007

after reading two books consecutively about running away from enemies, dodging people who wants to kill you, hiding and all, i think if ever one fine day, somebody were to hunt me down, or has intention of killing me, i can make a pretty good escape and wild goose chase for those people! the last part of the book always draws me totally into it, when conspiracies are out and truths are known. and it just gets more and more tense with every minute. sometimes i think to myself, the world of the law can be so boring yet interesting. i should have stick to my dream when i was younger and pursue to be a lawyer. oh well, i guess those thick books and notes to memorise totally put me off. then again, lawyers in singapore isn't tt great anyway right?

sitting in the office all day long, with absolutely nothing to do made me think alot. like random thoughts here and there. who can blame me, i am bored ok. and i dun even dare to take my storybook out to read. i scared it appeared too what. furthermore, today is my last day, better leave good impression while i can. i mean i m already blogging or surfing and it's qutie bad. so i wouldn't want to go to the extend to actually take a book out to read. anyway, like i said, i've been doing some random thinking which lead me to nowhere. i've too much concerns and worries i guessed. but then again, maybe i should just let God lead me to where he thinks i should be and let him settle all those concerns and worries for me. I know God will do a better job than me.

what kind of a person do i come across to people? i wonder..... have i been significant in people's lives? will i be forgotten easily? i think and think as the time pass slowly. it's only early in the morning and i am already bored! last day can pass so darn slow. i m looking forward to tonight's dinner already! yummmy.....

No comments: