Monday, June 25, 2007

It's the first week of the day and I'm not suffering mega blues like last week so I deemed that as a good sign. and it's all because my contract ends on 27th June, only 3 days away! Yes, cheer for me everyone. Cheer cheer cheer! Yes, I'm bored at work, and really excited about Wednesday coming. After I stop work, I'll try to blog everyday. Make it more updated for those loyal readers out there. Yes you, I'm talking about you!

Oh ya, before I go on typing nonsense since I'm so bored, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEAR ANGEL! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR DEAR XIN XIN! Ahhahaa.. I know xin won't read it. So never mind, angel, this is for you!!! Lots of hugs for you!!! Love you love you love you!

So, I'm going to end work soon but then I realised I don’t have time to meet up with everyone. sorry evelyn, think I'll visit you, together with sam after I quit. Even after I quit, I think I will miss golden shoe's food terribly. Seriously, I will. I am already craving for their fishmeat beehoon, that nice chicken rice stall tt I haven't try and nasi lemak!!!

Look at the many exclamation marks and u can tell I m not even suffering any blues. Mainly due to the fact tt I'm looking forward to the lunch I'm going to have later as well as the dinner celebration on later. So long never see all of us gather together. =) plus one new member.

Happiness is simple yet true. It's all around, waiting for us to feel it and to appreciate it and for us to recognise it. If you never try to forget all those daily troubles, never try casting all the frowns away, you'll never be able to find happiness. I treasure this happiness that I have. Cos it's so simple, pure, yet true. With my friends loving me and with parents around. And basically being alive with good health. Wad more do I dare ask for. I was being greedy all the time. Never acknowledging happiness and refusing it. But right now, I just want to put everything one side and feel happy! It's really tt simple! Hahaha…. =)

Okok….. I just want to share this happiness with everyone I noe. Love you all! MUACKS!

No comments: