Wednesday, October 18, 2006

it's amazing how third party's words are sometimes so much more accurate than my own feelings. i always thought my feelings portrayed what i need and exactly how i feel. but no... i can be so wrong.

it's like when i start grumbling at this, moaning at that, complaining about this and that. but little do i noe what i ve is already the best for me. cos maybe this thing has always been ard, beside me but i dunno how to appreciate it. always complaining it's not good enough. always grumbling and wanting better excitement out there. but i can really be so wrong.

what i need is defintiely not wad i want. i must learn how to stick to wad i need. and solely wad i need. cos it will only be the best.

i'm so glad i have u ard. i really do. =) thanx for making me feel better today. =)

No comments: