Sunday, October 01, 2006

firstly... sincerely speaking from the bottom of my heart.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA. so sorry tt i did not remember at 12 midnight. but still.. i wished u!!! i will make it up to u sometime sooon. dun be angry with me, k.. and dun disown me, k??? =)

today... HAPPY CHILDREN's DAY!!! want to buy tt boy something but dunno wad. how should i spend tmr.. putting bd one side of course. lol.. i'm procrastinating. i noe it and yet i still do it. something i dislike caused me not to want to do it or like it. but it's all mental attitude and it can be changed. i know what's my biggest problem to work on for pschology class already. i wanna change n alter my mental attitude. i like bd.. i wan to work!!!! i wnt to work for it. till the end of this last sem in school.

seriously, the most bugging problems i ve in mind is after graduation. study first? work first. if study... do i even qualify for a uni. even if i so lucky, do qualify.. study wad. den next, working, work as wad. quite interested in being a secretary. it's like pop.. suddenly this thing just come into my head. and i'm quite hot about it. maybe it will die off.. i dunno. my future.. is a blank. black blank.

i like to see my week planned out nicely. this way, i can anticipate anything. good changes in between is ok.. but not bad ones. they spoil my week like anything. i also say i want to grow up quic. to get out of the hse, to earn my income. to start out on my own. to only ve myself to listen to and not the naggings of my mum. maybe it's a sign like how i always believe? for me to be able to catch tt show on tv and tell myself never to rush into any stage of my life. the bad thing about life is it can never be repeated but the good thing is tt it doesn;t ve to be repeated if we lead it well. i thank god that whenever i m lost or very stubborn into a thought tt i neglect everyone ard me, he always show me some signs. oh well.. i will want to think it's his works. it's signs. he noes i believe in signs. =)

so.. happy meal tmr? happy is wad matters. right?

No comments: