Sunday, September 17, 2006

hey hey hey... here's my entry once again. am sorry to keep u all waiting and waiting.. really sorry. ok.. shall update on wad i have been doing these days. or rather most of this holiday tt's gg to end in a week's time.

well.. i admit i ve been neglecting this blog. all i do when i oome online is to play games. been pretty hooked to this new game.. yea.. angel is right. my pretty lingzhier. ve been playing all night.. cos in the day is my boy's time. laptop has been down since the first week of the holidays.. but now, it's finally repaired. have been using his laptop this whole holidays tt it felt wierd using back my own laptop. the difference in screen. the size and all.. my laptop is soo soo puny as compared to his. i feel so funny.. staring at a much smaller screen. and i mean.. it really seems like a much much smaller screen. but all's well and fine. my laptop is repaired. just ttt all pictures gone.. hey girls.. let's go take more pics. i need more memories!!! i need i need... and also lost some collage tt i did.. cos no more pictures. and also my music. and also some wallpaper. alot alot alot!!! grr... but i'm happy my lappie's fine and working. tt's impt.

so.. i've signed up for a gym as well. with my life savings. no exaggeration with that. seriously, it's life savings. once again.. pls donate to the leona funds. it's depletinggggg..... =/

ate grouper today. we cooked. since soo logn since we ate homecooked. sick of promfet so we decided to try grouper. big.. thick and ex. ahahha.. we are supposed to be saving money but wad the... it's sunday. sunday shall now be named as splurging and enjoying day. the rest all eat bread!!!

happy with my little update?? last week of holidays.. date me out mans.. or no more. =)

back to gmae

No comments: