Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the first tuesday after school started. it started with knowing about temperaments and ended with psychology. so much of understanding human behaviours and also understanding how my mind works. in the near future, i will be able to understand myself better, know how my temperaments work. with other people around. how i can get myself better, how i can blend in with people. how i can make relationships work. i hope to gain alot out of this. and certainly the part about knowing myself.

gonna get busy. i can see it. everywhere is bumpy and hurting. i got ulcer.. i got papercut. hurting here and there... knocking everywhere i go. gosh.. wad a klutz i am. i dun like this... grrrrrrrrrr

why issit that they can be happily ever after. it irks me like crazy. this is so unfair. let me die in my own self pity...

dead

No comments: