Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the word frequency kept coming up in my head. thanks to chin. she brought the word up and i cannot stop using it. it's like chin and my common frequency would definitely be food related. other than tt, we ve no other frequency tt is connected. lol.. is like.. i might say i can do do this myself.. it's really ok. really.. and she would sae.. yaya.. i understand.. but yet, she would still come over. lol.. okok.. this is our joke.

watched break up. wanted to catch it alone. so glad i did not. i dun like the ending. they really broek up!!! =( every show tt i watch seems to evoke lotsa emotions in me. yes, i'm being all goeey and emotional yet again. cherish, treasure, appreciate. wad is the meaning of all these words. maybe to a certain extend, i cannot use these words as yet when i couldn't do so myself. and why is it tt i haven't reach tt level. am i expecting too much, hoping for too much. or am i just never satisfied. i dunno. all i noe is i fear and tt fearing makes me feel like i lost. the battle. to myself. i fear myself. i'm starting not to understand tt tangled mess in me again.. like in the past. i'm being pathetic all over again. pathetic with a capital P. oh.. how great to start the so called fulfilling holidays tt i so desire.

first thing to do: cut my nails. and crash and burn neopets. lol.

received something sweet in the mail today. =)

No comments: