Monday, August 21, 2006

"mei mei bei zhe yi ge tan ke qiang(che)?!"

this is my birthday song. my 19th birthday song.. dedicated to me by those dear girls of mine. well... how special. luckily, i get to hear the original one tt normally people hear as well. but anyway, thanks girls. thanks for this mini prelude. i'm so glad i ve u guys in my life. =)

thanks to those who remembers my birthday. a wishing message simply made my day. i collected quite a few smiles today already. i'm so blessed. indeed i am. i thank god for all these people in my life. i really do. it's always on this day tt i feel ultra thankful. birthdays will never be the same wthout all of u guys. and we will ve a long long way down.

thanks for all the gifts.. and eve.. u got one of my email wrongly.. i dun have any yahoo ones. and thanks my boy... for the gift. i can see the effort and i do appreciate. thanks.... i still want tt watch!! lol.. here he will sae i m thick skin again... but oh wells.. it's still MY BDAE!!! i call the shots!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!

No comments: