Thursday, June 15, 2006

soccer is so much more fun when u hold a bet. be it with the market or with ur frens. it just makes it 100 times more interesting. not tt it's not interesting. but things do get a little repetitive when no one scores a goal or when goals seem very little. exactly like the matches the night before. some matches can really be exciting to watch. and some can be boring. like the one my tv is showing now. tunisia vs saudi arabia. holds a bet with xm. and we both lost. cos saudi scored!!! grrr.... sam is right. the ball is indeed round. hahha

okie.. as u guys might ve noticed. am a little soccer fan these days. or will be for this one mth. am willing to sacrifice other stuff. serious. i'm world cup fan. not soccer fan. even went down to singapore pools to place a bet. crosses my fingers. hope i can win something. it's the achievement.

anyway, thanks for these past 2 days or less. i do feel better. and feeling better makes me good. and if i feel good, u will too right. hmmm.. how should i put it? it always feels good when doubts are clear and the sky is blue again. all the disturbing thoughts and feelings will be gone so as long as u are here. behind me all the way. okok. side by side. lol. i've learnt to cherish and ask for less. i just want to preserve this feeling with me and smile upon it when i look back. =) thanks for making me part of ur life.

do i sound like a certain pumpkin? please let me noe if i do.. i am a little paranoid. worrying pple might be callign me a pumpkin too. haha. anyway... pple out there reading this. need a little favour. if u are interested in helpein.. lol. wad a way to put it.. anyway, msg me online and only online. thanks. =)

No comments: