Saturday, June 24, 2006

school's starting pretty soon. there goes my enjoyment. quite stuck to youtube. okok, to a particular pi-in-training out there, u will laugh. hooked to youtube. why does it sound so familiar. yea.. holiday's ending. hmmm... didn't do much. but i'm not guilty about it. i need to enjoy before i start to pia right?

i told you that you didn't love me yet you insisted. i tried to tell you that you didn''t understand love at all. and yet u insisted. u made me believe you. then with a blink of an eye.. this had to happen. i'm not surprised because i already know you didn;t love me the way you thought you did. so why do i feel they way i am feeling now. totally disappointed with my own trust and instincts. shouldn't have believed you right from the beginning. right.

watching germany vs sweden now. i love sweden. the guys. but i know germany will win. they already scored 2??? anyway, i like germany's jersey. =)

testing my memory.. final 16: germany, ecuador, england, sweden, mexico, argentina, brazil, france, italy, spain, ukraine, ghana, switzerland, portugal, holland. cannot remember the last one... hmmmm..... too lazy to check. =)

No comments: