Friday, June 09, 2006

i realised this blog gets abandoned by me easily and i'm actually depriving it of decent entries so i'll try once again. to revive it, that is. =)

this week is e-learning week. and i'm really listening to mr goh.. enjoying week. so i'm all out to enjoy. tried to do my stuff the weekend before and although there are not much stuff to do, it's always at the back of my head. telling me i'm left with this and that. and to spoil my enjoyment a little, he had to call me and tell me to get some work done. i dun wanna appear too irresponsible or too nonchalent about the project on hand.. but i want my quality time enjoying also. i promisedto work hard already so dun i deserve a little enjoyment? haik.. but never mind. will get things settled as soon as possible.

had my chalet. it's been a long time since i went chalet. i think the last time i actually went was 2 years ago on labour day. yan's chalet. and tt was like one night only.. cos the next day had to rush for work. how super sian tt can be so i'm really glad for this chalet tt i just had. maybe next time during every holiday, i must organise chalet. it's fun. it's just cash problems. but i look forward to the next one. i just have to organise it. things always dun get done cos no one step forward to do it and since i want it.. i got to do it.

2 more weeks to holiday. and tonight is the start of world cup. dun ask me why.. but it's so attractive tt someone like me is gonna get hooked onto it really soon. was watching news last night on korean students. dey are so crazy about world cup tt tey sae the sight of teachers remind them of soccer players and the sight of text reminds them of soccer i think. something like tt. haha... my mum and i were commenting tt once in 4 years.. it's really hot stuff mans. so exctied. when i came home from chalet yest, was surprised to see a big pin up of the scoresheet type of thing in my living room. pinned on the wall. all the groups' matches, who against who. lol... whole family. even bought a world cup related mag or something for dad as papa day's gift. he's gonna love me. i'm so lovable!!! ahahaa.... okok.. dun read tt. erase it now! lol.

must plan my next 2 precious weeks well. have to do my work. as well as play hard. i must really plan this holiday well and go gm's hse soon. she called and nagged already. hmmm.... maybe i should go next week. going zoo next week too. monday i think.. definitely ext week but pending whether issit mon.

home alone today. i miss tt smelly boy. but it's good tt i'm having some quality time myself. i mean we do need personal space here and there and time to ourselves apart from one another. tt's wad everyone says and indeed... i feel goood about it too. it's so long since i stayed home alone and it really feels good. the only bad part is i would be too lazy to go out and get food. and i'll just nua at home the whole day. just watched 3 movies one shot. 2 xmas movies and one martian one.. lol...

okok.. a long and decent entry. goood. more to come.. =)

No comments: