Monday, November 29, 2004

who ever said that being bad is very easy is lying. what happened to the guilt department? I'm pretty sure that part stands a very big portion in everyone's heart. of course, I am not inlcuding those heartless people. how bad I want to get, I can't be. sad to say, I might truly be a good person right from the bottom of my heart. I am not saying being bad just means stealing, robbing, smoking and drinking. That's only on the surface... people who are truly bad do bigger things.. like terrorists? or people who plot and scheme against others. I want to become like that too but before I can think any further, I got stuck in the guilt department as usual. I can't plot. I can't scheme. maybe that's why i can never win. I am just too nice for my own good. this is just one of my weakness... there are actually more. can't afford to say it all at one shot. if i do, I would just have to kill myself at the end because I am too ashamed to face the world. This sux. and it's been long since i said it. Life sux.

No comments: