Monday, November 29, 2004

we broke up. woah, I am amazed that I could even bring myself to type these wrods. but anyway, it's a fact. I've done everything a woman can possibly do when heartbroken. I've cried. I've despaired. I've asked God why is it so unfair. I've asked everyone is it my fault. I've been blaming myself, blaming her. cursing and swearing. and last night was the final straw. It just serve no purpose if i keep complaining to my friends.. keep crying to my friends, keep telling my friends how miserable i felt, i need to tell this to the person who caused it all and ta da, i acted like a crazy woman on the phone last night. I just kept scolding her without any hold back. it just came all out.. all of it.. the tears, all the words. what's the point of keeping those words to myself anymore when i can't even retain the heart. I know one fine day, i m going to wake up and realised how stupid i was to do such a thing. and what a disgrace i was but it helped. alot. i really felt much better. but i am still not ready to see her or hear her voice or anything. not ready to hear who she might like.. or who she have a crush on. it's just too much. so ya, i need time. when i am ready, i know i would be a much better person. yan say i am a strong person. am i really one.. i really got to find out myself.

No comments: