Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am not happy. I am tired but who else can i blame except my goddamn self. you have been patient with me, more than your usual self can allow. you have been tolerating. you have been very good to me. what more can i ask from you? you are just what i want and need so what's with me being unreasonable. me being petty, me being overly sensitive and emotional, me being a freaking bitch. one whom everyone wants to avoid at all costs. i m surprised at your patience and i m very thankful for it so why am i being such a greedy bitch? this is the cause of my unhappiness. all the fault lies in me. why do i always like to spoil every perfect moment. every little unhappiness and argument these daes are caused by none other than me. i want to bring you happiness. be an angel guarding and protecting you. but an angel does not cause you to frown. an angel should not even make you unhappy. i failed terribly and i am ashamed. maybe i m really tired. physically and it can be seen on my face. my freaking eye rings are getting worse and i look like a bloody drug addict. pale and lifeless.

sorry baby for everything. I don't want you to be upset and much less, see you frown. It's me and my greed that cause my unhappiness. You have been great. Thanx for everything you've done. I m blessed to have you. really. do bear with me at times when i am nothing but a childish brat. i m sorry...

No comments: