Friday, June 08, 2012

i have been walking long distances ever since the sundown which i already clock 21 hours that day. like last week for instance, we were supposed to go beaufort for site visiting and we took the wrong shuttle bus and it took us all the way in to sentosa cove instead. imagine the distance we had to walk to come out and by the time, we already missed our appointment. then plus my appointments lately all made me walk long distances, all not near mrt or anything. ok, some of it is my own choice to walk instead of taking one mrt stop. now i know why i eat so much and not significantly fatter. don't get me wrong, i am still fat but i should have been fatter with the food i eat. i walked so much!

and this weekend, more site visiting, more walking i supposed. must remind myself to get into more comfortable dressing and shoes.

i wonder how do people ever decide where to choose their venue. i am having such huge problem choosing!! =/