Sunday, March 18, 2012

i received my first sealed with a crest envelope today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My friend's wedding! My first friend's wedding!! haha.. i would love to show everyone wad is inside but because she has not distribute her cards yet so i have to be discreet! anyway, i realised now my cards already all say 'leona and nicholas', next time will be it mr and mrs tan. no more leona?? haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I realised laziness is really my biggest downfall! i decided to really seriously, properly do research and properly start packing my room and do planning.

this weekend has been hectic. we were going for gatherings, helping out and simply just out alot and slept very little. don't get me wrong, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, just that if every weekend is like that, we will be super pre-occupied with everyone's matters other than our own stuff. and after a long day still must come back and listen to my mother blab and blab and blab. haik....

No comments: