Sunday, March 04, 2012

I am home alone for tonight and tues night. It is daddy's birthday tmr and so my mum decided to do a sweet short holiday to Genting with him from tonight and will be back on wed.

i love having the house to myself in the day, that is if i am even at home in the day, with my super hectic schedule lately. but i don't like having the house to myself at night. it's not that i m afriad or anything, cos i know i don't have to fear. i guess being an only child always craves to have people around. and being alone is way bottom of my list. thankfully, i am going for a company meeting trip to batam. we have always said we wanna have a quarterly retreat and we finally did it! so at least one night i don't have to be alone. my colleague jokingly asked, next time nic reservice how? i thinking, come back to 娘家? provided mummy allows. haha!

i have not pack, have not done my household chores. i should be packing and all. i think wake up earlier tmr to pack or something. i will catch up on some drama. since i have been so busy the past week

No comments: