Monday, February 06, 2012

It has been a busy and fulfilling weekend for me starting on Friday. And it was on Friday that my shopping spree started as well.

Went to LG with mixed feelings. I was happy to be able to share the good news of my engagement yet at the same time, i know i will be hearing more about the sudden news of one couple moving to Canada. They are close mentors for the boy and I and we had learn alot over the last 1.5 years from them. It saddens us to see them leave but we know in all God's good provisions, this is the best decision for them to make.

Youth Alpha finally started with a loud bang i might say! We have 10 over participants, not counting those who dropped by to visit. I do hope these people can continue coming.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Alpha's food is always so AWESOME! This is only week 1!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So after my Friday shopping spree @ mphosis, i bought another bag from Charles and Keith. I was almost tempted to buy something from Mango. Everywhere is having sales!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally, introducing my new friend after rubee....

I was quite upset when my very old NEC died on me. It has served me since Poly year 1 which was when i realised i need a laptop to do all my projects and all. Or maybe that was an excuse for me to ask my parents to buy me one. But God's timing is perfect. Gave me a timely bonus to spend on this laptop. Oh well, some monies that have to be spent cannot be avoided.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: