Sunday, February 19, 2012

i love weekends when we have the car. makes going anywhere so much more convenient. the weekend that just passed has been great. we have been swamping ourselves with activities and now that bsf have started, we have more work to do during the weekends. yet, despite times like these, i am so thankful we still manage to squeeze quality time out for each other.

had a lovely dinner last night with my aunt and uncle. of course the fact that we went sushi tei @ I12 katong makes me even happier. think i am collecting points so much faster now. it's amazing how my boy could talk and converse with my relatives so much better than with my parents. times like these make me feel i actually have the best of both worlds. totally made my night.

sleep is not on our side lately. we are so easily tired. =/ wanted to catch up abit on our devotion and bsf homwork tgt but we end up taking a nap so long it became dinner time.

i can't wait for 2014.....

No comments: