Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

i dun have any special vday plans to begin with. thought we will just go for a movie and simple dinner but then we were summoned back to church for youth alpha meeting so we decided to just have a simple dinner at I12 Katong, sushi tei of course. for those who knows, i have an ulterior motive for going there. haha

my vday gift this year is a huge mango. i came back and immediately, this was the conversation i had with daddy.

daddy: eh? where are your flowers?
me: huh? what flowers?
daddy: never get flowers this year?
me: (smiling proudly) i got a huge mango!!!

seriously, my parents thought it was very strange for me not to receive flowers. hello? do they even know nic? my boy is practical like anything and giving me mango cos i like to eat is much more practical than flowers. though i hate the fact that my mum thinks he got me already, like after propose, then no more flowers.

ahhaa... but i love mango!!! but one daisy or sunflower wouldn't hurt. i love sunflowers since secondary school. ask any of my girls! haha

No comments: