Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If I could blog in the office, maybe I would have flooded my blog already.... It's not that I got nothing to do in office, it's just that I'm going on a one week leave next week, so they would really rather I got nothing to do, to pass my stuff down to the new guy, to clear up my work... it sounds like I'm leaving hor.... I'm afraid after I come back, I would become reduncdant already. =/

Anyway, went to bedok 85 yesterday and i begin my glutton journey.. We had stingray, cockles and lala. WOO... shiok! The the bbq chicken wings... wanted to eat carrot cake or hokkien mee.. but cos chin didn't know and she ordered rice.. and bam! i m full.... but i still could stuff 2 Ah ballings in my mouth. hahaa.....

BUT i ended up with a tummyache.. not tummy tummy ache.... is more of i had gastric before chin came to pick me... and i just ate... after that, stomach was still in pain.. =/ but i didn't regret all the things i stuffed into my mouth. i'm still going back for more.. kembangan meesua would not see me for a long time...

got to go work... how can i blog at workkkkkk... hmmmmmmm

No comments: