Saturday, October 03, 2009

another great weekend spent though the weekend is not exactly over yet. but i know tmr will be just as nice as today.

i did something that i never thought i would. i actually queeue 20 mins or so for nasi lemak!? chin and i went changi village cos i was craving for nasi lemak. went there in the rain.. q in the hot hawker centre and den got a little impatient so i went to sit at some nearby seats while chin continued to q for me. haha... the place is smoky and stuffy... but i keep telling myself determination and perserverence will pay off.. and it did. the nasi lemak rox. maybe it's cos this entire week i have been starving myself, ill-treating my tummy. i will try not to do that next week, esp when i have intensive tuition and all. october will pass by in a flash. i know it will. which reminds me.. i need to go book my dentist appointment sooon. working life makes things not easy at all.

i'm very happy that you took the extra effort. i never thought after this long, the sparks and chemistry that i always talk of can still be flying in the air. no matter what happens, i'll always remember this blissful moment in my life.

No comments: