Wednesday, October 07, 2009

the best type of kisses in the world are kisses on the forehead. at least for me, that's definitely the sweetest type that I like.

these days, I've been living my life in a rush. i rush to work in the morning, cos i dun wanna be there later than 9, not even a min, i rush back tampines on days i have tuition which is at least 3 days a week for this month, cos it's the exam month. I guess weekday are like that, especially for the working pple. I do envy those who are going on holiday like one colleague of mine and friends who are going holiday at the end of the year. i also look forward to this particular sat, where i can spend the whole entire day with the boy. how long has it been since we had one full day tgt.... even though we wun exactly be by ourselves on that day itself... but i m looking forward to starting the day with u and ending it with u.

an apple a day keeps the doctor away. a kiss a day makes my blues away.

im in very good mood today. =) and when i look at my bank account balance and saw that the pay is in.. it simply made my day!

No comments: