Thursday, September 24, 2009

it's thursday and i am looking forward to friday cos i know it will end nicely. then a nice weekend will be spent with family, friends and my boy. though more time will be spent away from the boy but nvm, we'll make use of friday night after work.

work does get mundane on some days, but i'm getting used to it. i wun sae i hate it, in fact i'm ok to it to a certain extent. it opens me and show me what i might like and what i might not. time is on my side as of now and i'm going to make the best out of it and plan something for myself.

one big problem and that's money. it's not coming in faster than i would have like it to. i wanna change and revamp my whole wadrobe, the working clothes section. dunno where to start from and where to get the money from. grrrr.... but nonetheless......

i love weekends! =)

No comments: