Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i have a love hate affair with public holidays. i love the fact that it gives me a longer weekend spent with the boy but i hate the fact that i go back to alot of piled up work waiting for me. haha... it's only singapore's public holidays, not other countries' that's why we have the piled up amount of work to do when we get back. i guess the long holiday is to prepare us for one of the busiest morning ever and the most rushed through lunch since i started work. o well... busy is good in a way also la, times flies.

i'm so glad the boy stays near where i stay. there's always a quick dinner together, taking the same bus home together. such short periods of time totally end my day on a happy note. it makes the day more bearable and it makes me dread tmr lesser as well.

do u noe soyjoy is really very nice. i take a bar with me to work nowadays, cos in case i get hungry in the afternoon or something. it's really v tasty, very much to my surprise. it's a tad too ex though. 1.85 for one.. tt's close to 2 dollars for at most 5 bites! maybe i should switch to quaker? or uncle toby... but soyjoy is really nice!!!! hahaa

No comments: