Sunday, September 13, 2009

I read something today which made me deeply moved. Maybe at this point of time, it's still abit too complex for someone like myself to comprehend. but i'm going to remind myself, esp in times of needs that God always has a plan for us somehow.

It's coming into mind september already. i sometimes remind myself of a struggling person, maybe in waters. There's a log nearby and all i have to do is reach out to it and i can be saved, at least temporary. but yet, i refused to do so, i'm still trying to wait for an airplane to come, or even a boat, anything but that log. however, that log after so long, is still there... and i'm still waiting in vain. what am i looking for actually. i find it too tiring to go think, figure out or analyse. i want to do something for myself. something i can proudly declare the results of my determination.

somehow, i do feel good. despite of everything else in my life. i really do feel good. these few days.. i keep day dreaming, of somewhere in the future in about 5 yrs time. usual silly me. oh well....

No comments: