Thursday, October 23, 2008

such a late entry. but tt's only cause i mugged till down to the last chapter! =) yes, perserverance do do do pay off after all. i'm happy and seeing the boy hard at work makes me happy too.. jia you! so i'll stay up with him till wadever time he finishes.

macroni for dinner and dublin mudslide of dessert. YUMMY YUMMY.

today, my day was made by dear amelia, she was telling me...

quixotical.:
eh ehh!

quixotical.:
ur bf makes a gd husband

quixotical.:
u dont need to worry abt him strayingg

me:
?

me:
how come

quixotical.:
ISTJ's word is as good as gold, and they honor their commitments faithfully. They believe that to do otherwise would be nothing less than a breach of honor and trustworthiness. Consequently, they take their vows very seriously, and once they have said "I do", that means they are bound to the relationship until "death do us apart

me:
lol!

quixotical.:
Once they have made a commitment to a relationship, they will stick with it until the end.

oh well, it's up to me whether i believe or not... but i m happy! =)

can't wait for tmr.. i wanna take lotsa pictures with my sucky camera!

No comments: