Tuesday, October 28, 2008

the mini "holiday" i had with the boy is over. expectedly, i start to miss those days already. the memories are still fresh in my mind, studying hard together, bringing him around to eat stuff that i always wanted to try, cooking for him, gosh, it was blissful.

mummy said u can't decide u want to marry a guy just by going out with him a few times, watching movie. sounds very cliche, i mean, does she think relationships nowadays are still like that? after coming close to 3 years, and we just go out and watch movie? it's such a shallow thought. now it makes me think, are relationships like that in the past? during their dating phase, it's just dinner and movies, is that it? den how come the people in past get married after maybe less than a year? weird... and i dun really wanna crack my brain on it.

exam's this sunday, beloved big walk also this sunday. so sad i had to miss it this year and i promised myself i must must must join it next year! and i'm pulling my boy along.

anyway, i'm feeling really lousy, despite the good days i had. and it has nothing to do with it. i'm still having the good feeling lingering around. it's just that.... i feel so sad about the way i am. i dun even wanna go into the details. and it saddens me that nothing i do can actually realyl help. i tried, i really did.

luckily for me, i have a boyfriend, that never fails to make me happy, and be there and make me feel i'm always that special girl i am to him. he loves me in his own way... the way tt u need to look longer then u can see. haha.. but i still love him

(but i m still a teeny weeny bit shallow, i really want to feel goood abt myself)

No comments: