Sunday, October 05, 2008

it's sunday night again. and the monday blues are hitting me left, right and centre. thinking of macro, iso and the stack of homework waiting for me to complete. the perserverence to exercise, the late night mondays, urge NOT to take cabs. but after monday night, life is pretty easy cos got two days break. in which i will waste one day away on tuitions and wed start to do my work and look forward to seein my boy. and then look forward to weekends again. life is such a cycle but i particularly hate hate hate sunday nights!

some movies, i really dun mind watching again and again and thinking how nice or brilliant it is. one of it will be like The Island, and i like the holidays, or is it last holidays. i wanna find the bucket list and watch too. it looks like a nice plot.

the blues are making me blue-er..... i'm a copy of cookie monster now. =/

No comments: