Tuesday, January 01, 2008




Today is 1st Jan 2008. The last few days of 2007 has been great. spent quality time with the baby. but sadly, today's also the day that he flew to Brunei. oh well, here's the start to my road of independence. dear God, please grant me the patience and strength to wait for the return of the baby. some thoughts i had, i realised that behind the big man, there's still a need for some feminity. cos every big man started out from a boy and when u are a boy, there's mummy. someone you need, someone who care for u, someone who take care of u, every small details. so right now, behind tt big man, though i cannot try to outsmart him, but i must always know when to provide answers, when to show support, when to be understanding. it's amazing, how man and woman fit each other in such a fine way. i think it's a very beautiful thing.
so.. one more week to school reopen. lots of things i have in mind for myself. lots of things i plan for myself in the year of 2008. i'm really aniticpating what will be in store for me. and what will turn out of me.
oh, btw, does anyone know where i can download videos to watch? i realise places like youtube and crunchyroll can ony watch from the site, don't know anywhere can download and watch. if you know, leave me a msg. thanks!
have a great year ahead everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: